Hey, all you lurkers! (I mean YOU!) Register and talk to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have any pics uploaded to my computer with my chickens or anything...

so i went to photobucket and got an account and found a pretty sunflower and copied it to here on your page where it says you can put in an avatar but you have to make sure you resize it down to the tiny size.

me,
g

Ol'FashionHen :

Okay, remember( I think I remember, well I don't know if I remember or not, darn it) I know a little, but what in the world is a rehabilitator former lurker? Bluey?

bluey likes to make things up...when he does you can call him bluebooberson.

me,
g​

...I once was lurked...but now I'm found....
wee.gif

Thanks Maplesky, I'm gonna try it, have to get a photobucket account though. Oh and by the way, I don't think I always spell right, so I hope there is not a grammer police on here.

There is a spelling police...it's headed up by a guy named dacjohns...

he's a little crotchety but very good people nonetheless....

...if he corrects you, feel free to tell him bluey said hello!
lol.png

Ol'FashionHen :

Thanks Maplesky, I'm gonna try it, have to get a photobucket account though. Oh and by the way, I don't think I always spell right, so I hope there is not a grammer police on here.

then watch out for the oldnewchick​

So much fun to see the lurkers come to roost!!!

For an avatar, if you don't have any pics on your computer to use, there are places you can get copyright free / free domain pics. Another option is to find a member with pictures of chickens that you like and kindly ask them if you could borrow a pic for your avatar. If you get permission you could use that.

Instructions on adding an avatar: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=8134#p8134

Go to your profile and click on the left in personality, you can add the notes and an avatar. i had to save the photo for the web first as the file was WAY too big for the tiny avatar...
Have fun!
clap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom