Hey BYC friends I need a favor...help spread awareness of COPD

EricT

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 21, 2009
Smithville, Tennessee
I saw what we were able to do for another BYC member as an organized group at the end of last year with her modeling contest and thought this may be a good place to post about this subject. I drive tour buses for entertainers for a living when I'm not playing with chickens and one of my client's, country singer Patty Loveless called me yesterday and told me about this new project she is working on to spread the word about the lung disorder COPD. And just to be clear I was not asked or paid to promote this. Thought this would be a good way to help the cause. At the website www.drive4copd.com you can take a 5 question screener to see if you are at risk for this disease and cast your vote at the end for Patty in the screener competition. It only takes a minute and the internet hits and votes will help to spread the word about COPD. I hope this isn't considered inappropriate to post by the moderators and if so feel free to remove and please accept my apology. I just know here on BYC we have proven skills at "getting the word out".
thumbsup.gif

Oh and I almost forgot to mention you also get to enter to win a NASCAR weekend in Daytona for this July at the end of the screener.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Last edited:
Sounds great .. Maybe post a link to the site on your original post to make it easier to find.. I took the screener and am now gonna have to make an appointmnet with the doc.. I am high risk ..

Last edited:
EricT, great post. If you would edit your original post and add www. in front of the link I believe it will turn into an automatic link.

Back
Top Bottom