Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Half price pasta tonight - someone else did the cooking.
ya.gif

Pork anything is our favorite....can you tell me more about the Grecian pork?
It is a pork tenderloin marinated in lime, olive oil, oregano and salt.

Grecian Pork Tenderloin
Submitted by: Dave Nash

Makes 5 servings

clip_image002.png

Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ready in: 5 Hours 40 Minutes

Average Rating:
56 Ratings
43 Reviews

clip_image003.png

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
3/4 cup olive oil
6 cloves garlic, sliced
2 teaspoons salt
6 tablespoons dried oregano
2 pounds pork tenderloin

Directions

In a large resalable bag, combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano or seasoning. Taste marinade. If too tart, add a little more oil. Not enough zing, add more lime. The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering. Add tenderloins, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.

Preheat grill for medium heat.

Brush grate with oil, and place meat on the grill. Cook over medium heat for 15 to 25 minutes, turning once.

Thanks! I love it when there's a recipe like this and I actually already have everything on hand to make it! Now i just gotta do my part, then make Ken go out there and start the grill when it's -4 and blowing snow!

Ohh, I may try that marinade next time we have pork chops or steaks. Love the garlic/lime combo.

Tonight I'm thinking taco salad. Needing a veggie fix.

And to be honest, Doritos always go over well
lol.png

Ohh, I may try that marinade next time we have pork chops or steaks. Love the garlic/lime combo.

Tonight I'm thinking taco salad. Needing a veggie fix.

And to be honest, Doritos always go over well
lol.png
It is the only way my youngest daughter will eat pork tenderloin. It is a great combination for sure.

For tonight's fare: Fresh baked rolls with sesame seeds, chicken marinated all day long in buttermilk, then dredged in freshly ground flour with a twist of salt and mill ground pepper, fresh sun ripened tomatoes and crisp lettuce, topped with a creamy homemade mayonnaise. Our savory starch was potatoes, par boiled, drained, then sliced, double fried, and seasoned while they were still hot from the fryer. McDoanld's, we had Mcdonald's chicken sandwiches and friees, okay?

For tonight's fare: Fresh baked rolls with sesame seeds, chicken marinated all day long in buttermilk, then dredged in freshly ground flour with a twist of salt and mill ground pepper, fresh sun ripened tomatoes and crisp lettuce, topped with a creamy homemade mayonnaise. Our savory starch was potatoes, par boiled, drained, then sliced, double fried, and seasoned while they were still hot from the fryer. McDoanld's, we had Mcdonald's chicken sandwiches and friees, okay?

Homemade fries?!? You're killing me!
droolin.gif
Can I come over?

Back
Top Bottom