High Desert, California!!

I thought there was a flier on here about the butcher/processor out on G near the 14 here in Lancaster? Does anyone know what I'm talking about and might have the info? Thanks!!

Hello all
smiley.gif

I am beginning a massage therapy program in Lancaster California at the end of July. I am looking for property to keep my camp trailer on for the next nine months, I will be camping out two consecutive days a week for the duration of my nine month program. Since I will be commuting to school I am camping to save money. I will be able to compensate in work on the property. I have references as a horse sitter as well as personal experience with farm animals and old houses.

Please PM me if you are interested in meeting up and possibly helping me in my journey, thank you.

-Jesse

Any one know where i can find phoenixs at in lancaster i have 3 right now one rooster two hens looking for more to mix up the blood line there laying on eggs right now well my duck is laying on there eggs

Sorry Monday is a little too soon for us. We are still not entirely sure if it's a rooster. Will know by Tuesday.
The one we suspect to be a rooster is a White Plymouth Rock.
The other one that we have is also crowing and is a Silver Wynadotte

Back
Top Bottom