Highland Homestead and PCGNA

Either way. Whether she’s dead or not, people need to pursue getting their money back through their bank.

For me personally, there’s too much uncertainty and too many unanswered questions... not to mention too many people surfacing who had negative experiences in dealings with this person and her business.

I won’t claim to know anything about her as a person. And since there were apparently multiple people using her account, I can’t even be sure I ever actually communicated with her. But the way her business was run seems to have been, frankly, irresponsible and inconsistent. If the alleged sale of her business was rushed, it was also likely handled in the same way. I would not trust that any potential new company has experience, responsible practices, or a commitment to quality.

Either way. Whether she’s dead or not, people need to pursue getting their money back through their bank.

For me personally, there’s too much uncertainty and too many unanswered questions... not to mention too many people surfacing who had negative experiences in dealings with this person and her business.

I won’t claim to know anything about her as a person. And since there were apparently multiple people using her account, I can’t even be sure I ever actually communicated with her. But the way her business was run seems to have been, frankly, irresponsible and inconsistent. If the alleged sale of her business was rushed, it was also likely handled in the same way. I would not trust that any potential new company has experience, responsible practices, or a commitment to quality.
That link had different spelling and the wrong name and was the wrong state. Pretty sure this is right obituary for whatever that's worth
https://grandstrandobituaries.com/obituaries.html

I will say I ordered from them a handful of times over the years and always had a really good experience. The packaging was really professionally done for one thing. But I in no way I am trying to speak on the behalf of anyone else’s experience - only things that I experienced first hand. I do really feel for this family. That may be because I’m an old timer and seen a lot of sad things when you live this long.

I would not want eggs from the new people, though. Sounds like there's no way they could have been trained given what might have happened. Maybe same birds but who knows what else.

This link is a fake.

Here is the real website without the faker obit added in.

https://www.grandstrandfh.com/obituaries/obituary-listings#2
Yes, and not only that, but the fake page domain was just registered on 4/15/2021 -- this domain information is searchable on the web, screenshot below. The fake website is too new to be indexed by Google. That can take weeks. I'm also sharing a screenshot of a google search that shows it's not indexed yet (search site:domain). So it's not searchable/won't come up in Google results. Meaning that whoever "found" this fake site also MADE this fake site.
--I've been following this thread, wondering what had happened as well, and then it took this bizarre turn. It took me all of five minutes to google and figure out this fake site, so I thought I'd register here and share. Hope it brings some closure and I hope everyone gets a refund from their bank.
Screenshot 2021-04-15 8.00.41 AM.png
Screenshot 2021-04-15 7.42.15 PM.png

You are just as bad as Kelsey or are you really her too?
Oh wait...you are in Georgia not Minnesota.
Someone on MeWe sent this to me, but I don't know who give it to him. I'm not sure what to think. I don't think its right to bully someone for making a mistake. You girls are clearly better with computers so I'll take your word for it.

Someone on MeWe sent this to me, but I don't know who give it to him. I'm not sure what to think. I don't think its right to bully someone for making a mistake. You girls are clearly better with computers so I'll take your word for it.
She didnt make a mistake. She took hundreds of dollars from multiple people. Probably to the point where if enough people file charges against her it will become a felony instead of petty theft.

It’s not bullying someone. Bullying is NOT holding someone accountable for providing goods or services that you actually paid for. And when they dropped off the face of the planet, leaving no form of contact for themselves OR the supposed “new owners” of the business, they are actually stealing money from those paying customers.

If this wasn’t a scam, she would have left order records, bank account numbers, and all sorts of other business paper trails behind for her family, friends, and any of the other multiple people that apparently helped with her business. They would have the tools to deal with this and make reparations... not refer you to file a dispute with your bank if you wanted your money back.

...and to touch on your point earlier, about it “not being a lot of money”, $150 for a dozen eggs plus shipping is not chump change. For a lot of people, that may have been hard earned money, saved for a long time to treat themselves to something special. Yes, the bank can get your money back, clearly quite easily because the business owners were in the wrong... but to have saved and saved and taken a chance on a strangers small business believing you were really helping someone succeed, only to be stolen from? It hurts people. I’m very glad you’re fortunate enough to not be concerned with what happens to $150 purchases that don’t show up(truly, I’m not being facetious in the slightest), but many people are not in that same boat.

Last edited:
Have any of you affected, written to the MN Attorney General? Seems like the thing to do with your serious comments about the situation. I would think that would be a logical step.

Back
Top Bottom