Holderreads order form.... How does this work?!

YAY!!! Got my Holderread's letter today. The post office must have decided to send it via paper-plane airmail, because it was all kinds of torn up. It came in a baggie with an apology from the Postmaster, and was taped together with big chunks torn out and missing
rant.gif
Luckily, my order number was intact, along with the phone number for Holderreads.

The exceedingly pleasant woman I spoke with was happy to tell me the ship dates. Duckies should most likely ship the week of April 9th, possibly the 16th!!!
ya.gif
wee.gif

After all this time waiting and preparing mentally, I've realized I only have a couple of short weeks to get everything physically ready! Can hardly wait for that email saying they shipped.

YAY!!! Got my Holderread's letter today. The post office must have decided to send it via paper-plane airmail, because it was all kinds of torn up. It came in a baggie with an apology from the Postmaster, and was taped together with big chunks torn out and missing
rant.gif
Luckily, my order number was intact, along with the phone number for Holderreads.

The exceedingly pleasant woman I spoke with was happy to tell me the ship dates. Duckies should most likely ship the week of April 9th, possibly the 16th!!!
ya.gif
wee.gif

After all this time waiting and preparing mentally, I've realized I only have a couple of short weeks to get everything physically ready! Can hardly wait for that email saying they shipped.

No letter for me yet. Maybe tomorrow???? Congrats!!!!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom