Holiday Babies: Who's hatching? Updated With Many Pics!

Got up to check on the eggs and look what I found! (sorry it's sideways... I'm going back to sleep but I'll fix it when I wake up!)
109017_firstchick.jpg

This is the chick from the egg that pipped Sunday evening at some point. I made up my mind not to assist and to my absolute delight the little chick got out all on its own about 30-33 hours after it pipped. It looks fully developed and perfectly healthy
smile.png

So now I'm at one chick, three pips. One of those is (again, very slowly) working on zipping. Can't wait to see if I have another by tonight!

Quote:
I'm glad to see your little chick popped out!!
jumpy.gif
Congrats! It was disappointing when I had one get stuck, but I've had many good hatches since. I'm so glad to see yours made it ok all by itself. Great job! Won't be long and you'll have several running around.
smile.png
Just remember keep that incubator closed and the humidity up.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Woo hoo! What are you hatching?

Quote:
Yes, chicks are so fun to hatch out. The swap eggs should be exciting! I'm all ready to put mine into lockdown this evening.

It's really great to see so many others incubating this time of year!

4 babies, one pip, and one without any action so far. Day 21 started this afternoon so it's still got plenty of time. So exciting
smile.png
I'll post pictures tomorrow when they're all fluffed up!

Quote:
That's great! What colors are you hatching?

Quote:
celebrate.gif
It's great to hear they're hatching out well. Don't forget those pics!
wink.png

BYC has been angry with me apparently... it's been so hard to upload/post pics! Here are the three I hatched from my own eggs:
109017_dscn0030.jpg

I have two more serama chicks from MiMis_Place that were resting under the brooder when I was taking the pictures... I'll try to take & post pics of them tonight. One is a very pale yellow and the other has chipmunk markings and is chunky! SO CUTE!

Anybody else have chicks yet??

Aw, very cute! I can see a little bit of stripe on the one's head. So adorable!!! Thanks for sharing.

No chicks here yet, we're in lockdown now. Tomorrow night they may start hatching.

Back
Top Bottom