HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYC is growing at a rate no one ever dreamed of, and attracting A LOT of very good people. Keeping it "family friendly" has helped a lot and much credit in that has to go to the basic rules of the forum and the general attitude and nature of the members. You're all GREAT!

New record: 150 members online (and 145 guests):

Registered users online: 150
Guests online: 145 Online:

6chix, anniemyth, arlee453, BantyChickMom, Berynn, BirdBarn, Blisschick, blue fire, bluedog, Buster, buzzard chick, cantley2003, Cara, CaseyRee, Chickaroo!, chickchair, Chickenboy8, ChicknThief, chicks rule, chickygirl2, chiknmama, chrisf, CluckThis, coopist, countryboy, Cracker, crazychickens, cristina33, d.k, dacasodivine, Dawn419, deryl_reed, dirtfishing1, dixie lover, DLS, donnap1967, DouglasPeeps, Downinmyback, dwar1144, ebonykawai, eggARNOLD, Ericasl, etpfleger, EweSheep, fancyfowl4ever, Farmer Kitty, firechicken, flakey chick, fleenorfarmmom, Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies, Foghorn Leghorn, fowlfarm, FrontPorchIndiana, granites2001, GrayCavalry, GwenFarms, halo, healingdeva, HenHappy, Illinois_ Kelly, jacca5, jackiedon, Jillylam, jimd, Jolly_Rancher, jray, jrscuba, Jupandy, Katy, kbarrett, kees, KingsCalls, Kristina, kstaven, kuntrygirl, Layin Eggs, Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay, leslie0815, lilcows, LinckHillPoultry, lizardz, lurky, luvmychicknkids, Mac, Mad Dog, Maggie3, mamaboyd, MaransGuy, mario2girls, mcg30_40, McGoo, miss_thenorth, mitch316, ml, mlheran, MNKris, MooseHillFarm, Ms E, mustangsaguaro, Nichole77, Nifty-Chicken, nikkichicki, nomorglf, OHChick, P0U1TRYP3RS0N, paganfish, pepperluvsmee, Poison Ivy, poultrykeeper08, Redfeathers, RedStickLA, RedTailRanch, rider, Royicus, runamuck, scgamecock, SeaChick, shadetree, Shaffer, shellimac, Sherris Backyard Beauties, silkiechicken, siz8003, soonerdog, Special Agent Husak, speckledhen, Steve, sunnychooks, SweetLilRachy00, tenthingsfarm, terrielacy, texaschickmama, tgcole, thebiggerkin, thechickenfarmer, thechickman04, TheFunnyFarm, TheMartianChick, therealsilkiechick, theskyisfalling, tiffanyh, tnkinhunting, vicki2x2, whatnow?, wilds of pa, yankeemtfarm, Yogiman, zchickens, Zookeeper9000, ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

I'm on
big_smile.png

* Are we gonna need some of those big 4OO terrabyte thingies they got at the costco??? ( ChicknThief; Hope mum's had her shots for ya :funny!!) ps: I think its all those extra long u/n's that are slowing it down
tongue.png

Last edited:
Standing in line to get my feed order at lunch yesterday and heard cheep cheep, peep peep....got outta line and went in the back...three big brooders full of biddies!!! A general breed assortment looked like, really wanted the Amerucanas but I'm already 2 over my chicken quota for city regs and wouldnt want to get attached and have to give some away! Sure were cute and tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom