homeless sleeping in coop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am aware they could have a weapon and i am aware that this is more of a issue than just someone sleeping in a building. everything is locked and police ask that we not turn on any aditional lights, just keep it normal, stay in my house, and they will be watching. much better than just put a sign up and all will be ok. hopeing for a safe peaceful resolution.

I wouldnt feel bad for them... they STOLE from you. NO excuse for that.. NONE.
If they had ASKED for things from you...YES,,, help them!!!.... but they come stealing??? Call the cops or do WHATEVER you need to do to ger rid of them...
NO way i'd tolerate someone mooching off me AND stealing my things...
Being homeless does NOT make you a thief.... being a SCUM BAG makes you a thief.

Quote:
X2

and they would be better off with help than living in the woods.

Agree. And I've BEEN homeless. Yes, I asked for spare change. ASKED. ONCE. NICELY. I never TOOK anything. And I got the hell out of the "asking" situation as soon as I could and back into the "working for" even though it's the undocumented economy so many of us in this new Depression now work in.

Welcome to the new 1930s. The hobos were not all lovable then, and they're not all lovable now.

Good luck, I would be very upset... They are obviously watching you in order to know when to come and go, that is very nerve-wreaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom