Horse Chat Thread!

I have a 2 horses and a pony.
Lightning, Savvy, and Sunshine...

Lightning is a grade palomino gelding.
View attachment 1621174

Sunshine is a sorrel pony..
View attachment 1621378

Savvy is a sorrel mare
I dont have a photo of her on my phone right now.....

I have a couple other horses also that I am training.

Btw- Thanks for tagging me!
Your horses are so adorable!! Beautiful pictures too!

The pictures aren't going to be of me riding Bossy, sadly.
It's a 4h meeting I'm going to tomorrow and Bossy is missing a vaccination for it, but shes getting the vaccination in 2 days, so it'll be of me on a different horse!

More pics of Freckle!
Screenshot_20181218-085031_Video Player.jpg

Hi!
I know plenty of equestrians here on BYC!
So I'm making a chat thread!
I'm Kate or SPicey, and I lease a horse named Bossy. She is a Appendix Quarter Horse, and shes Bay with a blazed, 3 socks and a stocking!
We compete in Three Day Eventing, just tested into level C for Pony Club!

Tagging people- @Butterscotchbitesfinger @sassysarah @FeatheredFriends&Horses2 @Anyone Else?

Hi Spicey! Pony Club is a great institution, I love their books. I was a member back when I was a kid, but the leaders weren't the best and it got very political so I backed out...but the concept is wonderful. Congratulations on making it to level C!

My early riding days were mostly focused on Jumping and Eventing. I didn't think I'd enjoy Dressage until I had to do a test for a Pony Club rally and have been hooked on the discipline ever since.

I currently own two Thoroughbred mares, and co-own a few Andalusians with my mother. Throw in the old Arab and it makes a total of seven horses. My dream horse however is a Friesian and I hope someday to purchase a foal (thinking a colt) and compete it in Dressage and driving.

Harness work is NOT my strong point but their is a local driving club that I could join to help. I was fortunate to work on a farm that had quite a few Friesians so I was able to experience different bloodlines and just the breed in general.

Anyway, fun thread!

Back
Top Bottom