Horse Colic, UPDATE I lost him tonight

Oh darling I am so so sorry.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I have been praying for Mr. but I am glad you let him tell you it was time. I will say a prayer for him and you. I am sorry you were injured, heal quickly.

I am so sorry you lost him. Words won't help your pain but you did all you could for him and now he is at peace. My heart goes out to you and it makes me so angry to think how he was treated before you were able to get him back.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I feel your pain, it's not easy watching your buddy go through the last of his day's, it hurts allot. Happened to me 2 yrs ago. I am sorry for your loss.

AL

I'm so deeply sorry. What a shame that a human could do that to an animal. Cruelty at it's finest hour. So glad you got him back and gave him acouple wonderful years.

I am so sorry you are going through this right now. But know in your heart that you gave Mr. a happier ending than the pain and suffering he went through at the <insert appropriate word here> hands. It is very hard when you loose a horse.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I hope the person that put this horse and any other horses through that type of torment gets his tenfold.

Back
Top Bottom