11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
montevideo,MN
9177_041.jpg
9177_033.jpg
9177_029.jpg
9177_022.jpg
9177_img_0039.jpg
first is Dusty,16 YO foundation QH,best and safest horse ever.,second is Mike,4 YO SPB paint,bay roan,son of Ris Key Business,third is Joe,5 YO,rides and drives,fourth is Timmy,my horse love,6 YO,son of Slightly Zipped,SPB also..

ooooohhh Beautiful. I love Dusty, absolutely gorgeous. We currently do not own any horses
sad.png
but here are our equine buddies...

Knightmare, 19 yo Friesian mare. She does swordsmen charges, jousting and various other period stuff, trail rides and is a sweetie pie. she is own by the head knight of the Christian Knights For Christ, a wonderful organization that assists the local communities, elderly, homeless and etc.

HPIM1495Small.jpg

Her favorite buddy, my DD with brushes in hand

HPIM1504Small.jpg

My big boy, Samson, 14 yo Percheron gelding who pushed nearly 18H. Trained in level I dressage, driving and trail riding, swordsmen charges and heavy calvary events. He now lives in New Mexico with 1000 acres to ride on. I miss him tons. (yes I like big horses
smile.png
)

HPIM1498Small.jpg

Samson and Knightmare getting ready for a charging exhibition (practice run without all the garb and armor).

HPIM1207Small.jpg

And this spoiled Diva is Fancy Doll, 11 yo Paint mare, she belongs to Lady Eddy who is married to the Lead Knight of the group.

FancyDoll2Small.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful animals! I have several horse pics on my BYC page. I love the flea bitten gray. Reminds me of my second horse Dixie. I also have two black dogs that have names, but we never call them anything but "black dogs". And they answer to it as well!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom