Horses & Minis need new homes ASAP!!!

Quote:
I'm not asking anything for her other than giving me the first chance to take her back if she ever needs a new home.
big_smile.png

ETA: There is nothing wrong with Classy - she is a sweet little girl, I just have way too many horses, and I cannot keep feeding all of these mouths. They eat before we do. She's fat and happy. I can get some pics of her tomorrow so you can see her current condition. She looks like I stuffed her with a beach ball
lol.png
Her Mom is nice and stocky, as is her dad. Both parents have nice breeding behind them. I Have all of her paperwork ready to be sent into the APHA. We could bring her all the way to you for a trailering fee (from Ellijay to you) or we could meet closer to Ellijay, and we wouldn't charge for trailering). I just want her to have a happy life with a good family.

Last edited:
I would like to work out getting Jo if you haven't already found her a home. I will be off and on the computer today and tomorrow and will be on vacation after that until 01/04/10. PM me and we can talk and I will give you my phone number for over the holidays. I live in TN and please email me with any questions you may have about us. Lori

Got your message and have been spreading the news about your post to friends down this way. Several horsey friends are rushing to their computers as I write this...dibs on Jo! LOL!

I will call you this afternoon after work. The boss has done walked by a few times and noted that horses have nothing to do with my "normal" job. OOPS

I have friends that have a large beautiful farm. They keep riding horse's there and she breaks them for the 4-H girls I know her daughter was looking for a larger horse. I know they are going on vacation over the holidays but if you are in need to give any other's away after the 19th of Jan. Please let me know. I know they are coming back then and I can get them to look on there.

Back
Top Bottom