Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
Is it Billy's birthday, or Bizzy's birthday? Cuz I thought Bizzy wasn't over the hill. But, that would make Billy old. hmmm
idunno.gif

Quote:
Is it Billy's birthday, or Bizzy's birthday? Cuz I thought Bizzy wasn't over the hill. But, that would make Billy old. hmmm
idunno.gif

it's Bizzy's birthday. Bizzy is not over the hill- but to a youngun like Billy, anyone over the age of 12 is old

Quote:
idunno.gif

it's Bizzy's birthday. Bizzy is not over the hill- but to a youngun like Billy, anyone over the age of 12 is old

Well, Happy Birthday, Ms. Bizzy!!
woot.gif
We should've had a cake while you were here.

This is the craziest thing I have ever seen.... Only chicken ppl would come up with it... I would like to host Roscoe...LMK if and when he is available. Also is there a place to go to see the foreign exchange students??? (mascots)

Billy got to play on a fire truck!!
He wanted to take a ride :
FireWindshield.jpg

Being in the window would be unsafe, so they found a better spot for Billy to ride:
FireTruckInside.jpg

They let him climb the ladder- it was pretty darn high, but Billy wasn't scared.
FireLadder.jpg
FireLadder2.jpg

They let him flip the switches and check the gauges:
FireTruckValve.jpg

He got to pretend with the fire hose
FireHose.jpg

Woo Woo Woo
FireTruckSide.jpg

Fire trucks are exciting, but Billy knows that firemen have a dangerous job. Billy says everyone should go hug a fireman!

Firetruck911.jpg

Beaker is never behaving!
lol.png

Glad to see Billy is keeping this thread alive. I still have some Fancy pics to post, even though she moved on (was it to Idaho?) quite some time ago. I'll see if I can dig them up.

Beaker is being as well-behaved as he can be. He is being a good doctor's assistant to a 2-year-old boy that had the unfortunate experience of getting sick yesterday on his birthday!
sad.png

Roscoe and Rosie have not moved on yet, that I know of. I am going to see if I can get them moving today, though. I feel like I have a bunch of children that I have to keep prodding to "pick up your toys!"

Is anyone else interested in taking over the mascot project? I don't have as much time to spend on it, with 4 children under 6, including a baby. I don't want to see it die, but I can't give it the attention it deserves. Any takers?
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom