How do you resist Feed store chicks

Schedule your trip into town.

First the hardware store - that will take up a bunch of room in your car. Then the grocery store - be certain to buy ice cream. Now, if you want to stop in the feed store, you are both out of room, and out of time. You can't stand there in line with the other patrons, oohing and ogling over chicks, waiting for the one overworked employee to get the selections for everyone purchasing birds in front of you, trying to grab just the right chick (helpfully identified by finger pointing in a general direction at a tub of 50 chicks, "that one!" "No, that one!!!" Wait, i changed my mind, can I have That one instead???" "How much are these again?"). Grab your feed supplies and roll your shopping cart to checkout.

Go home before the ice cream melts completely. Commiserate by eating said ice cream.

Just a suggestion... ;)

I just think about bringing illness home. All those chicks from who knows where, being touched by so many people who probably have birds that might have illness. They’re so cute, but not worth it imo.

Act like they have COVID and keep your distance.

Seriously, you just have to back away from the chicks. Avoid the store. Buy three months of feed at a time so you aren't tempted to make a quick run past the bins when getting feed during "evil chick days". Spend all your time posting about to resist chicks instead of driving an hour to the store that sells them. Have a few drinks so you're in no condition to drive to the store.

Schedule your trip into town.

First the hardware store - that will take up a bunch of room in your car. Then the grocery store - be certain to buy ice cream. Now, if you want to stop in the feed store, you are both out of room, and out of time. You can't stand there in line with the other patrons, oohing and ogling over chicks, waiting for the one overworked employee to get the selections for everyone purchasing birds in front of you, trying to grab just the right chick (helpfully identified by finger pointing in a general direction at a tub of 50 chicks, "that one!" "No, that one!!!" Wait, i changed my mind, can I have That one instead???" "How much are these again?"). Grab your feed supplies and roll your shopping cart to checkout.

Go home before the ice cream melts completely. Commiserate by eating said ice cream.

Just a suggestion... ;)
Well, in my case I don't think I can run out of room. I just trades my jeep compass on a ram crew cab truck. And it has a hard bed cover. Lots and lots of room...

Back
Top Bottom