I found our Hawaiian blizzard. Pretty incredible
20211203_113806.jpg
20211203_113933.jpg
20211203_113941~2.jpg
20211203_113912.jpg
20211203_113907.jpg
20211203_113855.jpg

I found our Hawaiian blizzard. Pretty incredible
Very Beautiful pics of the flowering trees, what is the name of the tree?
@BlueBaby Just curious if you have been lurking the Duck section of the forum to learn how to raise healthy baby ducklings?

IMO, your either going to love them or just stick to your chooks! LOL :gig

It was wet and blustery Friday night and part of Saturday. I had chooks hang out in run and garden because now I can lock them in lol and their is enough get away space and obstacles for the smaller aged birds. A bit of clean up.

Feed store was out of feed so it will be tight by the time I get to town. Not thrilled about that and girl was almost rude about it deflecting any further comments from a customer in sure but I will start relying on town suppliers a bit more again. Like the little local shop but don't like snotty attitude when I am more than polite.

Just a bit fussy. Stuff going on personally. Just got my booster and was feeling a tad achy. Moms in ICU with covid and her outlook is bad... the worst. Got MIL here for the weekend and that is always tuff. DH stepping up in her care and that helps as she is exhausting.

Need to trim some toenails on Eva tomorrow. She has the Brahma snaggle toenails lol. Everyone's crops seems back to normal, though still keeping my eye on Indie as she is old and I'm sure will now be a little more prone to crop issues. ♡

Moms in ICU with covid and her outlook is bad... the worst. Got MIL here for the weekend and that is always tuff. DH stepping up in her care and that helps as she is exhausting.
Oh no so sorry to hear about your mom and wishing her well, does she live close by to you? DH taking care of MIL is a good thing...... That's the no.1 sons job unless I was raised wrong! LOL I am no.1 son also. :)

Back
Top Bottom