How long does it take to see curly feathers on sebbies?

bel

Songster
10 Years
Jan 15, 2010
East bay
My 3 that are almost 2 months are really smooth, with long straight flight feathers. How long did it take yours to get curly feathers?
Thanks,
Bel
Heres a video from today if you want to see what I mean.

Quote:
First of all , what a darling video. They love the camera the little hams. One of them has shoulder feathers and should be a smooth breasted but the other two seem very smooth. If they were going to be curly they would have had curly feathers come in after loosing their down. They look very happy and loved.

Thanks
smile.png
They really wanted to eat the camera strap.
Its surprizing 2 out of 3 noncurly, just my luck, I still love them though. Can smooth sebbies fly? they seem pretty heavy but the wings are huge so I don't know. They love running down our long driveway with their wings out flapping like they are ready for takeoff.

i was just playing your video of the 2 month old geese and my 2 month old goose hapened to be sitting out side my window. she started honking just like them when she heard the others honking in that video and both the video and her sound exactly alike
lol.png

Quote:
Do you have a pic? I would love to see what they are supposed to look like.

I think I might have a little better luck with Loudmouth (the gander with the most white), I thought hes smooth but with his wings close I see a couple ruffly feathers.

Quote:
Do you have a pic? I would love to see what they are supposed to look like.

I think I might have a little better luck with Loudmouth (the gander with the most white), I thought hes smooth but with his wings close I see a couple ruffly feathers.

22826_100_1490.jpg

This was taken a couple of days ago. Leilani turned 2 months old yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom