• 5 Dogs

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I've lost count😂

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
20221018_120142.jpg

1 and once it kicks the bucket thats it for me....sick of eating hair in my food and according to the allergist I went to I'm apparently allergic to dogs.
Heres my oldy moldy lol View attachment 3295527
Whoa you're allergic to dogs and not cats..its usually the other way around. I'm allergic to kitties bad and I love em..

Whoa you're allergic to dogs and not cats..its usually the other way around. I'm allergic to kitties bad and I love em..
Yeah they tested me on cats didnt react to those lol ive never had an issue with dogs and still dont they also said i have a slight peanut allergy...yet never shown anything about that same with the pollens saids im allergic to all pollens yet i dont sneeze etc at all lol. The stuff i wanted to be tested they didnt i wanna know what salt makes me throw it up 8 hours after eating. Seems they just did the common allergens.

Yeah they tested me on cats didnt react to those lol ive never had an issue with dogs and still dont they also said i have a slight peanut allergy...yet never shown anything about that same with the pollens saids im allergic to all pollens yet i dont sneeze etc at all lol. The stuff i wanted to be tested they didnt i wanna know what salt makes me throw it up 8 hours after eating. Seems they just did the common allergens.
You would think the doctor would realize, you probably have an idea of what bothers you and test you for it. They would save everyone time if they listened more. That's scary that a salt would make you throw up..

Back
Top Bottom