How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Only 5 today. They were more interested in getting in my way and trying eat sawdust rather than laying eggs. I fixed a proper pop door. It originally was on hinges with a line tied to it so it would swing up. To secure it you had to go in the run and turn some little wooden catches I put on so coons couldn’t swing it open. Now it’s in a track and slides up and down with 2 pulleys that make it SO much easier to open. My sweetheart didn’t like going in the run after a rain because it’s super slick. Happy wife, happy life!

7 out of 8 today. I did break the one in the back trying to get some dirt off, it was really thin. Not sure who’s slacking, but I haven’t had a day of 8 in a while.

Attachments

• 81FB1533-8C8F-4A9C-8CCA-A93B435410D6.jpeg
    81FB1533-8C8F-4A9C-8CCA-A93B435410D6.jpeg
    423.1 KB · Views: 0
4 eggs again today, but I cracked 1 in my pocket. I forgot that the new recipe I was making for dinner called for a scrambled egg and I could have used that one. Oh well, I threw it in the coop for the chickens to eat in the morning. Now that I'm typing this I realize that I for got to put the egg in the recipe I made for dinner! :lau Oh well, I've never made it before and we like it so..... :idunno

Back
Top Bottom