How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

19 eggs today and we finally got the basement dry. Plus I discovered where the water is coming in! Also, the rain has stopped for the day
celebrate.gif
You and I live close. This is probably the only time I'm glad we don't have a basement. Now wondering if I'll be able to get to the city to work Tuesday and Wednesday. If 44 and 30 closes I will have to take back roads to 55 to get to the city to work. Stay dry. Hope you can get your basement fixed.

Last edited:
I have 6 hens and got 6 eggs today. Four days ago I got 6 eggs. The three days in between I only got 10 eggs. We don't need anymore eggs. Giving lots of them away which is nice.

We have had marginal weather the last couple days but at least some heavy drizzle
every day...
10 of 18 girls coming back to laying from white dog fear do have
her under control again starting to work with her on shock collar and lead
lot's of good dogs involved

Quote:

Monday

Chicken eggs 0, The ladys are getting wiser at hiding their eggs and two of the ladys are sitting on a nest full of eggs or at least they sitting when I check on them .. I barrowed a neighbors 4 year old boy to collect a bag full of eggs from under one of the sheds before the heat gets to them ..

Turkey eggs I found a nest with 5 eggs and it was on the other side of the yard and I only found the nest because I was cleaning up some of the trash that came in with the high winds we have had lately ....

Temps mid 80's with soft winds and clear skys most of the day ..

Karenerwin, Diabetes is funny on how it makes a person feel and I was one of them people who had no idea about its affects on the body and I am finding out the hard way to do a lot of reading on the subject but the big thing is how exercise is good but not to over do it and that dehydration is not simply fixed with water but to also to cool the body off and that a headache is the bodies way of telling a person to take it easy as the next step is much worse like a few days in the hospital ... Ya not good ..

Karenerwin, the Turkeys I have two hens and I started with 4 toms and wound up with 3 hens and 1 Tom and we ate him for Thanksgiving and he was 50 pounds and one lady passed away when I put her out side I thank it broke her heart to be put out with the other birds . The hens are a pain as they will get right in my path and sit down and wont move so I have to steep over them ..

Back
Top Bottom