How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I use supplemental lighting in 1 of the coops, but not in the other coop. The coop with no light almost stops laying completely in the Winter. My egg numbers have been very up and down. 12 one day and 6 the next. Haven't been out to collect yet today.
Our temperatures have been in the 40's and 50's during the day and drop into the 30's and 40's at night.

I use supplemental lighting in 1 of the coops, but not in the other coop. The coop with no light almost stops laying completely in the Winter. My egg numbers have been very up and down. 12 one day and 6 the next. Haven't been out to collect yet today.
Our temperatures have been in the 40's and 50's during the day and drop into the 30's and 40's at night.

Our temps are very close to yours this week some rain has come back ...How is being back at school now?

I haven't had notifications from this thread :he took me a while to find it too :lau

Both my silkies have started laying again after going broody and raising thier little chick. I guess he's (I think :rolleyes:) about 2 months now. So with my 3 big girls, the Araucana and them I'm on a possible 6 a day but most days getting 3. Light is getting low though so I'm happy I'm still getting some!

4!!! Only 4!! I have 5 hens (who just started laying) and we were getting 5 eggs every day for about 5 days!!! But for the past 3 days I’ve only been getting 4.. I’m actually getting a little worried.

4!!! Only 4!! I have 5 hens (who just started laying) and we were getting 5 eggs every day for about 5 days!!! But for the past 3 days I’ve only been getting 4.. I’m actually getting a little worried.
Since they just started laying they are still working out the system. I wouldn't expect an egg a day week after week from any hen of any age.

What breeds do you have?

Back
Top Bottom