How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

31 Eggs Today, 2 broken eggs under the roost early morning before dawn. Not sure if from the oldies or some young ones since they have soft shells. Some of the eggs in the incubator started hatching this afternoon, 6 out of 15 so far.

Happy Birthday.

Thanks! :D

I am really hoping she was spooked and comes home this morning safe.
I also hope the feather grabbing critter moves on.
:weeGood news!! The gray chicken was back when I went to look them up tonight! I did finally bait the trap tonight, I don't think it's fair to bait the trap. My hubby keeps telling me to bait it, so I finally did this evening. It just seems like entrapment to me :idunno.

Oh no Karen! I hope they manage OK while you are away.
Me too!! :lau
Happy birthday! I hope you had a lovely meal.
Thank you, it was yummy!! :celebrate

Any new clues on the camera Penny?
Yes, @penny1960 , I was wondering the same thing.

Happy belated birthday Karen!

I only got 6 eggs today. :idunno

:weeGood news!! The gray chicken was back when I went to look them up tonight! I did finally bait the trap tonight, I don't think it's fair to bait the trap. My hubby keeps telling me to bait it, so I finally did this evening. It just seems like entrapment to me :idunno.

I love a happy ending!!! :woot that she is safe!!

Definitely bait that trap.

Yea!!!!!!

Karen, the POINT of the TRAP is to TRAP the predator. Use any means necessary. Really unlikely they are going to see the trap and think "gee, guess I'm supposed to walk in there so the door can close and I'll be unable to get out". Have to give them a REASON to walk into the TRAP.

Back
Top Bottom