How often do you eat eggs for breakfast & how cooked?

Okay now I am hungry - my power was out today and I couldnt toast my bagel and micro one of my yummy eggs for breakfast - nothing worse than vending machine sandwiches knowing you have better stuff at home

My kids eat them every day. 13 yr old 2 for breakfast, 8 yr old 1 for breakfast. They never eat much during the day at school, so I need to load them up on protein in the am. They love it, and on the rare occasion they must eat cereal, they grumble about it.

I eat them at least once a day... baking, breakfast, lunch, dinner...ect

But omlets are my favorite because I can switch up the stuffing... and sometimes I can sauce them. Means they are always different!
smile.png

A LOT. Scrambled with lots of additions (my favorite is a healthy dose of ripe avocado before serving) , fried to order, poached, omelets, quiche, and fritatta.

avocado sounds goooooooooood

I love my omelets w/some salsa - and cheese - I bet the avocado would just rock it - guess I need to hit the store on the way home

I once found a recipe for microwave scrambled eggs that was sinful. It had grated cheese, cream and two eggs in it, and I got hooked on it! Ate them every day for a month or so, then decided I'd better quit before time to have my cholesterol checked again. I wasn't worried about the eggs themselves so much, but with cream and cheese, too?!!!

Back
Top Bottom