How often do you eat eggs for breakfast & how cooked?

I truly love my own farm fresh eggs. Two over easy , with 12 grain whole wheat toast, coffee, and Tomatoe juice is wonderful.

About 5 days a week.

We love scrambled with cheese/onions/peppers. Also, fried eggs with hash browns and sausage gravy.
droolin.gif

Our fresh eggs are the best!!
ya.gif

I eat eggs a few times a week - mostly scrambled, sometimes an omlette or I make French Toast - yum! My husband hates eggs and the kids don't eat them very often at all.

Mostly I use my eggs for baking.

I fix them for my son 4 out of 5 school days. All ways, scrambled, fried, omelette's. This morning was hard fried on English muffin with cheese. I eat them 2 or 3 days a week and like them sunny side up.

I don't eat eggs for breakfast, I'm too busy making the kids and husbands lunches.

I do eat them every day for lunch though. I change it up: over easy, scrambled, hard boiled and lately since I've had a lot of garden veggies, I've been making suedo omelettes with squash, bell pepper, chives, eggs and a little salsa on top. Sometimes I do egg burritos too.

Last edited:
I guess I will have to step up the pace. My hens who are just starting to lay are giving me 5 per day and the eggs are getting larger.
Soon the other 20 will be laying as well. Luckily I just love their eggs.
I keep looking for more recipes. My cholesterol is still low so far.

Oh, and we eat eggs for dinner once a week. (the kids think it's so neat to have breakfast for dinner)

We usually have scrambled eggs and pancakes or french toast. But last night it was a fritatta.

Most of our breakfasts are eggs. Often we eat breakfast after tending the animals or the garden earlier in the mornng. So it ends up being closer to brunch.

We eat them a lot of different ways - over light, fritatta, quiche or strata, omlettes, scrambled, poached. We also like them as fried egg sandwiches with either sausage or bacon. We also like hard boiled eggs and a piece of fruit as a quick breakfast. And we eat hardboiled eggs on salad or prepared as deviled eggs

Back
Top Bottom