How Should I House 100 Roosters!

LOL, I did not realize buying 100 roosters was something to crow about!
:lau
Somebody posted on one of my threads. It is there fault! It could not resist such a cheap bargan. It must be the Scott in me.
100 mix heavy breed roosters for $34 plus $10 shipping. I am out in the country on 5 acres and all my neighbors have a few roosters. I sleep with the AC on and a noise maker going. I won't hear them unless the power is out. I am thinking it will be crazy for 4 to 5 months.
Here is the link I ordered the roosters from. Don't click it if you are weak like me.
https://www.meyerhatchery.com/productinfo.a5w?prodID=FPBM
:eek:

LOL, I did not realize buying 100 roosters was something to crow about!
:lau
Somebody posted on one of my threads. It is there fault! It could not resist such a cheap bargan. It must be the Scott in me.
100 mix heavy breed roosters for $34 plus $10 shipping. I am out in the country on 5 acres and all my neighbors have a few roosters. I sleep with the AC on and a noise maker going. I won't hear them unless the power is out. I am thinking it will be crazy for 4 to 5 months.
Here is the link I ordered the roosters from. Don't click it if you are weak like me.
https://www.meyerhatchery.com/productinfo.a5w?prodID=FPBM
:eek:

The pricing is ridiculous $0.34 each!!! How was your experience with Myers? I was going to make a pretty big purchase with them but I saw Thread about them selling birds that die soon!!!

Pics please when you can!!

I don't like the barn idea.

I would make a great tractor and have them in there until they have some size. Tractor can be used for other birds and stuff later. During this stage it can be right close to the house for the first week, then moved about as they grow.

Then once they were at least a month old, but I think 2 would be safer, I would set them up in the temporary long thing that will turn into a future raspberry or whatever bed as a run.

If you are clever enough the tractor can become (just for that season, and after they are about 2 months old) a stationary predator proof coop that attaches to the long run over the future raspberry bed. That way you don't have to worry as much about making a temporary thing around the future raspberry bed truly predator proof.

The pricing is ridiculous $0.34 each!!! How was your experience with Myers? I was going to make a pretty big purchase with them but I saw Thread about them selling birds that die soon!!!

Pics please when you can!!
I will find out. This is my first time to order from them. On the link I posted to order the roos, read the reviews. That made me want to order them even more. I must admit I am a lot more excited than the wife.

I will find out. This is my first time to order from them. On the link I posted to order the roos, read the reviews. That made me want to order them even more. I must admit I am a lot more excited than the wife.

As long as she isn't gone in the morning... then all good. :old

Back
Top Bottom