how to delete my BYC coop page?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by my3jsons, Feb 1, 2017.

1. my3jsons

my3jsons Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
  2. DwayneNLiz

DwayneNLiz ...lost... Premium Member

Jun 18, 2013
    NH
    can you just delete your email from the comments at the bottom??

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We really hope you reconsider deleting your great page. How often do you get those requests for plans?

You could also add a note to your page in bold letters that you do not have or offer plans.

Again, it would be a sad thing to lose the great info and pics in that article, but if you still want it removed, please send me a PM and we'll get it taken care of.

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I removed your comment offering plans. :)

5. my3jsons

my3jsons Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    We will just leave the page since an administrator removed the offer for plans. It's been fun to see our Oklahoma coop built in places like Hawaii and South Africa. We have sent out thousands of free plans! Spring always brings lots of requests, usually one or two a day! Since we've been doing this for years, we decided to disconnect it. We still love raising chickens but life brings changes and it's time to change this little thing. Thanks for having a great website! Can't tell you how many things I've looked up on BYC. Blessings~ Kim

6. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Thanks for all you've done! The pictures should still be very helpful.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by