How to handle with person selling sick birds *RESULTS IN *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you got all the info you need to sink her. I wish we could trust people more, that is what the world should be built on. Poor birds, rotten seller.

Yes we sure do. You would think the seller would stop being a turd and do the right thing. She could seem to care less shes selling sick infected birds around my community. That alone makes me angry because that indirectly could put any one of my neighbors flocks at risk.
Anyone who lives in Norco please pass this to anyone you know that raises birds. I know several people near this seller and I am sure they would like to know this, as it poses a threat to their business as well as their birds.​

Instead of going after a pound of flesh with this person why don't you talk to her in a civil manner and try to help her instead of suggesting a course of action that will embitter both sides (lawsuits are horrible) and try to help this woman. You act at least from what you have posted that you are personally effected by her actions towards another person. I am sure that if this woman was approached by someone in a non threatening manner she may be open to help, maybe through a mutual friend also.

We have been nice from the get go. We both expected the seller would do the right thing. I am like it effects me because it does. This lady is knowingly selling sick birds in my area. That does put my flock and others at risk. I don't get it is. Your saying. The seller is nasty as hell , and My friend gave her every chance to be honest , come clean and do the right thing. The seller doesn't even know the actioins we are going to take at this point. She is not a nice lady so , and we have to this point been nice. How much nicer can my friend be then to say " we now have proof the birds were sick and no doubt came from your place, I am asking please return my money ? " where the seller said no .

do you or your friend have the second bird yet? What did they say to give at for meds? I would keep the one that was tested because you now know what is wrong and can give the poor thing a chance, a well better one then returning it. I would seek the cost of the first bird, cost of testing and the cost of meds and keep the live one! You guys have the oppertunity to give it a better life then putting it back into a death pool
sad.png
I am glad the results came in your favor. Do not give the originals no matter what she says cause she knows as long as you have them she is screwed. I myself would give her the option of refunding the money like I said above and if you wanted to be nice you can offer her some kind of help to cure the birds or you will take her to court. Simple options LOL Maybe when she's sees the light she will wake up to smell the roses LMAO!

Both birds went to the lab. They put down the other one which was also sick. Its just the lab put it down instead of it dying. The seller has been asked many times to refund money and she refuses. Saying birds were not sick, even after lab results , they were not sick. From what I am hearing the more people i tell this is how Celeste does business. She doesn't make her money off repeat buyers, she makes the, from people who drive past her house know nothing about raising birds and the they take these sick birds home. Sure when they die she tells the it is something they did. She has the nerve to tell me it was my fault because I wormed them. Therefor it poisoned them. Lol

I also recommend posting scanned copies of the lab results on the Fauna Classifieds Board of Inquiry, in a BAD GUY thread. Blank out the personal information, of course. It may help avert a future potential buyer who happens to glance through or search the person's name.

Will do thanks for info question to those that know her, she was once on this forum went away. Why?

Both birds went to the lab. They put down the other one which was also sick. Its just the lab put it down instead of it dying. The seller has been asked many times to refund money and she refuses. Saying birds were not sick, even after lab results , they were not sick. From what I am hearing the more people i tell this is how Celeste Tittle does business. She doesn't make her money off repeat buyers, she makes the, from people who drive past her house know nothing about raising birds and the they take these sick birds home. Sure when they die she tells the it is something they did. She has the nerve to tell me it was my fault because I wormed them. Therefor it poisoned them. Lol
So no matter what ever is said , even with proof she tries to point blame elsewhere. But you can not deny incubation time and the illness.
So even with proof she still refuses to do the correct honest thing. Never in my life have I run across such. Ruthless, dishonest person. She takes the cake. Hey if anyone wants to deal with her do so at you own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom