Guide How to start a new thread

Thanks for the lead, I'm sure I've seen this before, but it has been a while since I posted. It's like, rembering all my passwords! I wanted to make a new post to ask something that I looked for in searches but did not find. As a relatively new member, it took me some time to finally get this info to post. I almost gave up. I used the search button to find out how to place a new post and I guess it takes just the right wording to get there. I wonder if perhaps a tab on the header might work better? Unfortunately I don't spend my days and nights here so I don't get regular use which leads to lack of familiarity.

THANK YOU I AM REALLY STRUGGLING WITH THIS SITE REALLY NOT SURE HOW TO DO ANYTHING INCLUDING SEEING THE RESPONSES TO MY ?S AND HOW TO PUT MY ?S IN THE RIGHT CATEGORY. I POSTED MY HEALTH QUESTION IN NEW MEMBER PAGE LOL
You are most welcome. You will get the hang of the site, but most importantly, just start a thread wherever - members will alert the moderators to move it, if necessary :)

Though, it is better to start a new thread of your own than to revive a dead thread to ask a question on it or to hijack someone's emergency thread with your own emergency.

Reading old threads is good, posting on them is not so good.
I am wondering if this is what I did wrong? I made a post regarding needing help with an injured thread I posted in the emergencies, injuries area but it does not seem to be getting seen should I just start a new thread?? thanks1

How long does it typically take for a question to be reviewed and posted? :) On facebook it would sometimes take hours - and that is (sadly) sometimes the difference between life and death. :(
Sadly it can take some hours here too. The right person from the right time zone and all. Most here are here to help, just takes time sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom