HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - BYC SOFTWARE CONVERSION Tuesday 1/10/2012

Ah, okay. I suppose that'll be different, although it'll give me something else to follow.
tongue.png

This is the list I was referring to https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...yList=0&areaList=0&regionList=0&search=Submit

Last edited:
Anyone who has performance (speed) issues with the new platform then I would encourage you to download Google Chrome and give it a try. I've tried multiple browsers and by far it is the fastest for me on the new platform. It's free to download and use.

Hey Nifty, this all sounds good, but here's a question for ya...Will we be able to go to the "user list" and search for a user without putting in their whole name? As in typing "nonc" for me instead of my whole name. Cuz when we do it now, we get nothing and it would be nice to get everyone that has the search data in their name because sometimes you don't know what to search for and if you don't have it correctly you won't get it.

Yes, but like here you'll need to use "wildcards" like the asterisk: *

When composing a PM to someone the system automatically lists peeps names, so typing "non" only brings up users that start with that username!

Using the Advanced Search on the new system will allow you to search for a user name without typing in all the info too. You just start typing under username and it'll put up names that start with what you're typing. Pretty cool!
big_smile.png

Without proxy bidding, it is pretty clear that those of us who work will not be winning many auctions. I understand that the "move"takes precedence, but how soon will the auction be up and running? Any time frame at all.There is a lot of FB discussion about where to move the auctions to, if there was a timeframe- maybe it would make everyone try to stick around.

Back
Top Bottom