hunting

Haha yep i know the feeling. My butts dragging now. But ill be up early again tomorrow, Sat, and Sun.... Sleep in when work starts back Monday haha.
Glad he got back into it. Thats great! Itd take an aweful lot to stop me from doing it i think.... Glad hes getting it mounted too. Yeah i remember those $150,ish days. Here a good mount is $250 to $300 now
well I am on break and I don't go to sleep till like 2 which if you get up at 3 its not good normally I could do it but haha

and he got the others mounted little like 01-09 and it was 125 so prices have went up here its going to be 200ish and ya he said that used to he would be sitting in the boat thinking of all the things he needed to get done at home and he said that now he don't think about that and my dad is like a legand around here because of how he could talk to them and he worked for a guy and that's who got him into hunting when he was young

We might kill a few goldeneye here. I still need a Drake myself. Im going on a wooduck roost hunt this afternoon. I will try and put photos on here. we mainly have tons of bufflehead bluebills and redheads in all our open water bay and sound .scoters (ommon and surf)if we go in the gulf. But never really thick on those. I looked in my freezer for some birds for you Aubrey.All I have left are a cinnamon and Albino woody both in great plummage. 100 for the woody and 40 for the cinnamon plus shipping if you want em. If not no big deal. Ill get rid of em on my duck hunting sites. Happy New Year!

Good deal. Got a stud of a bufflehead in florida early part of the season. Dropped him at the taxidermist last week.... Yeah let me know on that cinnamon drake. Doubt ill ever get out west to find one. But hed complete my teal group. Thanks

man I could have took you to get your drake buffle. lolo/ anyways heres what i shot yesterday in Gannt Alabama
I just wanted a doe to eat...but I aint complaining

Werent bad.... I got 2 does and a nice 10 pt. My biggest uet actually.... Im gone have to make plans to come shoot that bay with you next year. I need to get me some of those divers. Weve done pretty good around here though. Been going to the phosphate pits in north FL a lot. Me and my partner hit 145 on our season count today. Need a good red head though. Been all hens this year. Had some studs fly by, but were all out of range

Back
Top Bottom