Pics
That last video was the Katy area...which is still under water..and I'm watching a house in that area that is surrounded by water but on fire now on the news.
This next video is my brother's area.
When the video first starts his house is just off to the right.

new news, start estimating your losses from chemical plant if you are effected or in affected area. Sounds like you may be reimbursed by chemical plant for those losses.
I need to read back but what ever y'all are seeing on the national new is very over exaggerated. Nothing is "exploding" there.

That last video was the Katy area...which is still under water..and I'm watching a house in that area that is surrounded by water but on fire now on the news.
This next video is my brother's area.
When the video first starts his house is just off to the right.
Oh, Lord, that happened here, houses catching fire and the NOFD couldn't get to them because of the water. So sorry, hope this is the only one this happens to. We are still praying for all of you.

I keep thinking of things I wish someone had told me before Katrina. Homeowner's insurance isn't going to want to pay for anything below the water line. They will say it's water, flood damage and they are not responsible. You may have to fight them, they will offer arbitration or mediation, DO NOT go that route. They will wait until you cannot file suit and low ball you. We lost over $50,000 trying to play nice. If they give you trouble you must get a lawyer, I am sorry to say. We aren't litigiousness people, and it came back to bit us in the a** in the end. Homeowner's said it was flood damage and flood insurance said it was wind damage. It was a mess. Put on your big girl panties and fight for your family and property. Think about how much you have paid in insurance premiums in past years. Total, all your life.

Back
Top Bottom