I am a Mommy!!

Eggcentric NanaJ

Nanna's Eggcentric Laybrary & Eggcademy
Premium Feather Member
Feb 9, 2023
Metro Portland, OR
As of 11:00 a.m. yesterday I have 14 completely adorable chicks. They are doing well, eating, drinking, pooping and sleeping. I ordered the little ones at the first part of November, started making plans and learning what I could about them. Your Group has been a big help with the learning process. I can't Thank You enough for this.
The weather dried out and I have been able to get the foundation set for their New Home, and this weekend I should make progress on epoxying (sand added so it isn't slick) the coop floor and setting up part of the side walls. If I get the floor done while the walls and roof are not there the smell from it curing will totally dissipate.
I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Attachments

• IMG_8134.JPG
    IMG_8134.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 43
It is a mixed nursery ~ Golden Laced Polish, Buff Laced Polish, White Crested Blue Polish, Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock, Barred Plymouth Rock, Blue Favuacana, Blue Egg Layer, Green Queen Easter Egger, Oliver Egger, Easter Egger, Golden Laced Wyandotte, Columbian Wyandotte, Black Jersey Giant and Silver Laced Wyandotte.

It is a mixed nursery ~ Golden Laced Polish, Buff Laced Polish, White Crested Blue Polish, Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock, Barred Plymouth Rock, Blue Favuacana, Blue Egg Layer, Green Queen Easter Egger, Oliver Egger, Easter Egger, Golden Laced Wyandotte, Columbian Wyandotte, Black Jersey Giant and Silver Laced Wyandotte.
I have wanted a buff laced polish for as long as I can remember.

I have wanted a buff laced polish for as long as I can remember.
Currently the Buff Laced Polish and the Golden Laced Polish are the pushiest chicks, first to the feeder and friendliest is the Easter Egger and Blue Favaucana. So interesting that they have such distinct personalities. When I check on them, they don't even scatter any more. I do think that I have lost weight sitting in the "sauna" with them so much. :lau

Back
Top Bottom