I am in the hospital

still in the hospital...did stress test this morning. got sick afterwards. waiting on doctors to come tell me waht now... I hate waiting

fl.gif

I am home from think its severe acid reflux and esophigal irritation.... my heart rate was down to 100. go to the drug store after i left the hospital. just walking in caused my heart rate to go back up to 126 and my chest to start hurting again

the night I got home i started running a fver and was sick all day yesterday. My heart rate is still really elevated and i am dizzy. still having chest pains. they are not treating the heart rate issue they are treating me for severe acid reflux and esophigus irritation. I dont believe that is why my heart rate is up. its been up for a long time

If you don't think it's right, find someone who will listen ! I spent years telling docs I didn't feel right and I thought my thyroid was giving me trouble only to be ignored.. I just had my thyroid removed because of a big growth that kept getting bigger and bigger...... That's not something to fool around about... prayers to you.

Back
Top Bottom