I am very unhappy with My Pet Chicken

I am enjoying my chickens just fine. It wasn't just one mistake but several that piled onto each other. Like I said ealier, I would have been fine had they stayed in contact with me, but they chose not to.

Quote:
I can vouch for MBLdesigns customer service. She does very careful, prompt work and stays in very good contact with you, and is personable and kind. I have gotten 2 orders through her.
I've had a couple problems with the saddles themselves. One of the hens saddles kept not staying spread out--the sides would fold under & just lie on top of her back. Seller said she hasn't heard of others really having a problem with that, though, and I'm thinking if you ordered an extra-wide saddle that would really help it not happen.
I've found that the elastic that is used to make the "wing-straps" on most chicken saddles can chafe fairly painfully. I am replacing the shoulder portion of the strap with ribbon (the satin kind you get at fabric or craft stores) where the rubbing happens, but leaving elastic on the ends so there is still "give" to allow the straps to stretch when needed.
The fabric & stitching quality from MBLdesigns is great. It's fun to be able to order a design on the saddle, too. I recommend requesting snaps (vs. buttons) on the shoulder straps because they will come unsnapped in an emergency situtation so your chicken isn't dangerously trapped.

I agree with you soo much about being very dissappointed with my pet chicken. The customer service DID seem good at first, but then I got my chicks late. I also ordered 4 golden-laced and 4 silver-laced wyandottes, but I recieved all silver-laced wyandottes (not that that matters, I love them all!
smile.png
) But I would have loved to see what the golden-laced wyandottes would have looked like mature. I am not ordering from them anymore!

Back
Top Bottom