I Can’t Get No Satisfaction July Adopt-an-Egg Hatch-a-Long 🇬🇧

Good Morning All :frow

I’m waiting until day 10 to candle, I think the less handling, the better with these fragile little nuggets.

I have two hygrometers in my incubator, and the unit and both hygrometers are all reading different, so I’m a little worried. I candled one egg, just to see what I could see, and there was veining and movement, so that’s hopeful. Keeping fingers crossed here 🤞🤞

Hi All :frow

It’s been awhile since I’ve had some fun here, so I’ve decided to forget about my stellar incubation hatching stats and give it another go!

I just set 17 Cemani eggs. I will be attempting a dry hatch this time to see how that works; it can’t be worse than I’ve done in the past six months with these little weirdos 🤣

These guys will be due on July 10th, and there didn’t seem a lot of interesting history to this date, so I chose to celebrate this day in 1965, which was The Rolling Stone’s first #1 hit - I Can’t Get No Satisfaction. I found it to be appropriate, in that I can’t get no satisfaction when trying to get a good hatch when incubating ❌🐣🤣 Thank goodness for broodys.

Look forward to catching up - please invite anyone you think would like to play 😊

@junior67 @Shabby Chic-Hens @Iluveggers @Lovely Lettie @Isadora @Kiki @HorseGirlAbby @Canadian Wind @gimmie birdies

May I have number 17, please? I would’ve been here earlier, but I didn’t get either of your tags…🤔

Back
Top Bottom