I Can Sex Your Silver Laced Wyandottes!!

Is this helpful?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Kind of/ Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 20, 2017
Hey, I need help! I do not know how to show you my post about my SLW on here, but I hope you can take a look at it and see if what i have is a cockerel or a pullet. I am still confused, also would you tell me how you'd come up with your decision on my SLW's gender? so i know what to look for. Also would mind making an opinion on the other bird on the same post? Thanks in advance!

LilJoe

Crowing
Jul 15, 2016
Missouri
Hey, I need help! I do not know how to show you my post about my SLW on here, but I hope you can take a look at it and see if what i have is a cockerel or a pullet. I am still confused, also would you tell me how you'd come up with your decision on my SLW's gender? so i know what to look for. Also would mind making an opinion on the other bird on the same post? Thanks in advance!
What thread Is it on?

sassysarah

Crossing the Road
Apr 3, 2017
Oklahoma
My Coop
My Coop
Hey everyone. I got 2 birds that I'm highly suspicious that they are not true breeds nor they are pullets. They are about 10 weeks old. One is a SLW and the second one is a BR. I hope you all can help me figure this out. I bought them a local feed store. Thanks in advance!!! I hope they are pullets. I can't have roosters where I live. Thanks again.
Here it is! I hope you don't mind me posting this, @chickenlover???
Just trying to help!

Top Bottom