I cant believe its been a year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebwy -- I think the quality is good.

motherof5boys1girl & Robinsbrood -- soooo excited for you both! Not long now -- although, I'm sure it can't come quick enough for you.

oh no..i cant wait until its over with. tomorrow is my appointment and hopefully i will find out exactly when i will be induced..i am pretty sure its april 22nd though.

I think... I may have just felt a kick. Trouble is I have nothing to tell me what it feels like to be kicked from the inside
lol.png

I bet!

the weird feeling I had yesterday like someone plucked a bass string I had yesterday has me more confused though - I was expecting kicks at some point,and a feeling of fluttery movement (still haven't had that), and I've got used to the round ligament pain (move slowly and pray you don't sneeze or cough coz it'll hurt!) but a feeling of giving way/going "twang" is something no-one's mentioned!

(edited because my spelling was unbearable!)

Last edited:
Quote:
Im still having Ligament pains yesterday it was more of a burning sensation then a pain.. but i feel the baby kick all the time and see the baby kick too, my SO got to feel her move for the first time the other day!

Quote:
After i started feeling them from the outside about a week after he finally got to feel her move, because every time he went to feel she would quit!

great news, Robin!

GAChknGirl, had he been awake he'd have felt these thumps, baby kept it up for 5 min and I think they made my tummy move!
lol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom