I Can't Believe This!

#1 She is an idiot
#2 she said "poisoning kids in a Christian school is wrong" um....a)poisoning kids in ANY school is wrong and b)her behavior was not very Christian like herself.....both of these things prove #1 is correct.

Quote:
She is an idiot, always looking for a lawsuit too.
hmm.png

Is she a mouth breather and close talker too?
tongue.png

Christianity veiled in ignorance is perhaps one of my least favorite things in this world......my boss is like this and I really dislike it.

Quote:
She is an idiot, always looking for a lawsuit too.
hmm.png

If I were you, I would get the kids' parents and you to talk to the principal. She had no right to get involved in something she knew nothing about. People should just mind their own business. At least the kid wasn't carrying a cooler full of pot. Then I could see then having reason to complain.

Quote:
I agree I think that talking to the kids parent is a good idea. The kid was verbally assaulted by an adult that is clearly misinformed. I would want to know if it happened to my child. I would check and see if both his parents and you couldn't meet with the principal and see if you can have this substitute teacher fired from the school.

i can't tell, by looking at them, which eggs do or don't have salmonella.
i do, however, posess a particular skill for knowing when someone is full of sh*% just by listening to what comes out of their mouths . . .
*ding ding ding ding ding . . . .*

Last edited:
Quote:
i disagree. you can fix stupid with a hammer. unfortunately they send you to jail when you do. i think the part that got me most was the "it's wrong to poison kids in a christian school." does this mean it's ok to poison kids that go to public school? lol then again i remember the cafeteria food from my school so she might be on to something there. anyway talk to the parents and principal. eggs are considered a food ie not a drug or weapon. raw or not unless the school prohibit him from bringing a lunch to school she's in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom