I come to random ramblings sad tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

annie3001

My Girls
13 Years
Jun 11, 2009
Ct.
My son's hair is getting extremly long. He is 5 years old. he went to the hair salon/barber once, and cried. got thru it.. never again.
idunno.gif

my husband has brought him to his barber, and my son refuse's to let them cut or buzz his hair.
so like i have done many times before, i cut his hair. husband yells everytime.
sad.png

says to me, "it looks awful".

my son gets so excited, cant wait for daddy to come home and see.... he met my husband at the door just a few minutes ago, and all i heard was yelling. then my husband came in the room where i am and yelled at me.
my son went into my arms hiding his face...meanwhile the phone had rung, and my other child (daughter who is 3) answers the phone and its my step-father calling just to chat etc.

tears running down my face , :hitas my husband continues to yell at me and my son.. then turns to my son and says he is "sorry, he is just angry at mommy"

what! mommy. his hair is evenly trimed etc. what the heck. so much for a wonderful night.
hit.gif

34076_photo_on_2011-04-07_at_1939_3.jpg

the sides are shaved.

Last edited:
If my husband EVER talked to me or my kids like that....
rant.gif
That's why God made frying pans.
somad.gif

**edited for language**

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
PS just saw the picture....your son's hair is cute and presentable. I have a 5 yr old and cut his hair - they are not easy to keep still....

Quote:
PS just saw the picture....your son's hair is cute and presentable. I have a 5 yr old and cut his hair - they are not easy to keep still....

his sideburns were real long.

Thats a silly thing to yell about. There's a lot worse things can happen in the world. Sounds like hubby needs to try and remember whats really important in life before he ruins it.

sad.png

hugs!

And I think his hair looks fine, it's better he gets it cut and isn't scared. As long as he is happy who cares?

Quote:

Ditto....small children are hard to cut at home! Kudos to doing it and saving $$. That's why we do it, too.

First of all your kid is really cute with his hair like that!!!! I think your husband needs a good
rant.gif
somad.gif
yelling at and a good
smack.gif
Dont let him treat you like that! And let him know he CANT treat you like that and that you will not take it from him.
Your husband should be doing this right now
bow.gif
Good
fl.gif
and
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Husband took a ride in his truck, guess to cool off. and came back and apoligized for being angry and yelling.
my poor son was hiding from him. hard to tell from the picture i took, but around the ears and sides, its shaved. my husband was most upset about that "shaving" more than anything. luckily my son's hair comes back in pretty quick. thanks for your support here.

my husband still had no right to be soooo angry, perhaps a long day at work, was enough tonight. i dunno.

tomorrow is another day.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom