I dont understand why. PICS

Are you in N.Y.? I'm all in favor of dropping the BF in the pond tied to cement!!!!!
gig.gif
I'm in NJ and I wouldn't let them out of my sight. If you are in NY and if he is going to be the A** he sounds PM me and I'll try to help..
GOD Bless
love.gif

Where did he get them?

A word from someone married 30yrs. I have a 26yr old daughter and she has dated some real jerks. She would say to you "Take your ducks and run"

Yes he can get the Pets he wants. We have 3 snakes and they are his. I sent him out for mice one day and he brought me back ducks. he was happy with them then and said that he got them for me cause he kneww how much i loved ducks. but then after a week after they imprinted on me and not him he started to dis like them. and i told him that a dog and ducks can be together just to get aa puppy and it will learn.

and we got the appartment to let us keep them because we classified them as rescue birds and once they saw them in thier diapers they fell in love to.

I know that the bf wont get his way because i want to keep them so bad but if he does do something i know he will tell me first and at the point i will leave him to and me and my ducks will go else where. at this point if he is going to dangle something i have always wanted infront of my face and then rip it away from me he doesnt deserve me and i will not put up with that cause that just shows you wat part of the future will be like.

Thank you for all your guys support and i am hoping me and him can clear this up with out me getting ride of the ducks or even him.

Man... you need to find a new forever home for the boyfriend - what a turkey to bring you babies to take care of then tell you they have to go. You should ask him if he thinks that releasing a puppy into the woods to fend for himself, find food, shelter and avoid predators is a responsible thing to do. Why are these ducks any different?

However, if you're more attached to the B than you are the ducks, I recommend craigslist or a rescue group to help you find really good homes for the little guys.

I think I would rehome the boyfriend

DITTO! Sounds like he is either an insensitive boob OR an abusive Azshat. Either way, put him on craigslist...free to any home
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
DITTO! Sounds like he is either an insensitive boob OR an abusive Azshat. Either way, put him on craigslist...free to any home
big_smile.png

OK, I'm sorry featherfinder, I don't mean to be insensitive, but when I read this I almost needed a Depends I laughed so hard. I like the way you put it, Wifezilla.
gig.gif

Keep standing up for yourself and your babies!!! What are their names? Can you post pics? Were the ducklings next to the feeder mice
hmm.png
? Must be an interesting store. Let us know how things are going. You have support here
smile.png

You might have to pay someone to take him
lol.png
NO RETURNS
jumpy.gif

Gigantic thumbs down to a man who can see how much joy something brings you and then want to take it away. Whether it be ducks or something else... will he be this fickle about a puppy or human baby? Sounds slightly abusive to me. Maybe this is harsh but I'm thinking you won't be able to put up with him for long and when you ditch him boyyyyy will you miss your ducks! Keep them. If your pets aren't safe with him then that's a big red flag. Sorry for the rant. Good luck!

Wow, what everyone else has said plus the fact he's a cruel jerk that knows he has you under his thumb. If I were you I'd take my two ducks and we'd ALL find a new home. Seriously Feather.

Back
Top Bottom