*** I FOUND AN ORGANIC nonGMO CHICKEN FEED YOU GUYS!!! ((VIDEO)) ***

Yes I have been using it for some time. We have a local group in the Cincinnati, Northern KY area that gets the feed. Monthly I take orders for feed, order it and get it delivered to my farm And then everyone picks up their feed from me.

I love the feed. My birds love it. I now get about 3 tons of feed monthly. Our group is growing rapidly.

Yes I have been using it for some time. We have a local group in the Cincinnati, Northern KY area that gets the feed. Monthly I take orders for feed, order it and get it delivered to my farm And then everyone picks up their feed from me.
I love the feed. My birds love it. I now get about 3 tons of feed monthly. Our group is growing rapidly.

Cool!! I can totally see that happening since people want better foods not only for themselves but their animals:) If you do any gardening you know that whatever they eat goes directly into the soil and intern goes directly into you, so what they eat does matter:)

I also have a group on Facebook called Home Farm Ideas! It is growing like crazy!!

If you get time come check it out:) http://www.facebook.com/groups/Home.Farm.Ideas

We've been getting our organic feed from Fresh Start Growers' Supply in Louisville, KY. They have an "in house" feed and also carry Countryside Organics.

Hey,
I live in Cincinnati (Enright Ridge Eco-village) and would love to buy some of this feed to pick up at your farm. Are there any other folks from Cinci that are picking up feed from you?
Thanks!
Elizabeth

Hey,
I live in Cincinnati (Enright Ridge Eco-village) and would love to buy some of this feed to pick up at your farm. Are there any other folks from Cinci that are picking up feed from you?
Thanks!
Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth! We have a huge group in Ohio now with several delivery locations. Send me an email through my website so we can get you started! Www.risingphoenixheritagefarm.com

There is a misunderstanding about GMO's. GMO plants are genetically engineered to be resistant to herbicides (GMO's AKA Roundup ready). I can plant a whole field of GMO crops and it won't hurt anything or anyone as a food source. The gene or generic composition won't affect you at all.

It is when they spray herbicides like roundup on them that causes the problem and most GMO's crops have some form of herbicide residue or absorption in/on them. They can never clean them enough to get all the chemicals out / off of them. This is also the case with pesticides. Same problem..Most commercial farm crops are treated with some form of pesticide...Is that any healthier?

So non GMO's are not necessarily any healthier then GMO's. The federal government (FDA) has set standards of the amount of poison commercial farmers can give you..isn't that sweet of them...

Certified 100% organic feed is the only safe feed..It has no pesticide or herbicides...Non GMO is a sales gimmick if the feed is still grown on a commercial farm..

There is a misunderstanding about GMO's. GMO plants are genetically engineered to be resistant to herbicides (GMO's AKA Roundup ready). I can plant a whole field of GMO crops and it won't hurt anything or anyone as a food source. The gene or generic composition won't affect you at all.

It is when they spray herbicides like roundup on them that causes the problem and most GMO's crops have some form of herbicide residue or absorption in/on them. They can never clean them enough to get all the chemicals out / off of them. This is also the case with pesticides. Same problem..Most commercial farm crops are treated with some form of pesticide...Is that any healthier?

So non GMO's are not necessarily any healthier then GMO's. The federal government (FDA) has set standards of the amount of poison commercial farmers can give you..isn't that sweet of them...

Certified 100% organic feed is the only safe feed..It has no pesticide or herbicides...Non GMO is a sales gimmick if the feed is still grown on a commercial farm..

GMO's also have pesticides "built in" due to the genetic engineering. A bug can eat the GMO corn and die due to the pesticide in the corn. What happens when you eat this corn? You get the same pesticide. To say GMO's won't hurt anything or anyone is False.

A good book is called "Seeds of Deception" I would encourage anyone to read this even if you don't raise animals as many foods contain GMOs.

In my opinion GMOs are bad news to all who consume them.

There is even evidence coming out now that GMOs will damage human DNA.

Its bad stuff and no long term testing of its effects have been done by the seed companies that make it.

Bar ale non gmo 40#
4y3utage.jpg

Bar ale 40# non gmo scratch

Modesto milling 50# non gmo

Back
Top Bottom