I found my dream property...

We will be moving out there , hopefully this year. Its nice down there. Its just a few miles from Corbin , where the original KFC stands..Property down there is cheap. But some of the hollers have pretty steep hills, that a hard to scale and are almost useless , unless you got coal on them or a gas well. We are looking at 22 acres in nearby Hinkle.

I swear I'm going to move to Tennessee one day. It has the perfect weather, not too hot and not too cold, most areas are zoned a-1, and you can get a bunch of land for cheap so I can have everything I want with very little neighbors. Saw this property though and just about melted out of my seat. I would probably not even use a quarter of it, but I would be guaranteed that no one could build around me.

Last edited:
Kentucky is a beautiful state with small towns with interesting names.

Monkey's Eyebrow

Bandanna

I always enjoy my visits to Kentucky.

It would have to be something like a hunting ranch , fenced in with deer and pheasant and turkey..... on the land. The downfall is you would have to always patrol the area for poachers and folks trying to grow weed and making moonshine out there.

Back
Top Bottom