I got PIPS! Day 21

Me too! Mine were put in on Feb 1 during the afternoon. I put the shelf liner in,took them out of the turner and filled the water channels. I'll check the temp and the humidity in a little while. Good luck to you all. We will be each other's support group.

I set mine on Feb. 1st pm so I did not move them out of the turner until this morning. But I am on day 18 too. Can't wait to see what I get. These are from my own silkie eggs. I am sending out good hatch thoughts to everyone, and pullet thought too. Keep us updated.

Marie

Okay, I feel silly, he he. I realized hey I should stop turning them and turn up the humidity after day 18 was done, hence day 19, day 20 and day 21 = 3 days DUH, so I stopped turning today and turned humidity back up to 65%. I haven't really obsessed over the incubator today because I worked, came home-cooked dinner and mopped my kitchen, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe I will go do that now he he.

So anyway, on to another subject. I was driving to work this morning and I was just getting to the top of the pass (I live in Montana and lots of passes here) and headed down into Butte when the sky lit up twice like lightning. Startled me and actually scared me because it looked like an explosion or something. I kind of held my breath waiting for something bad to happen!! My heart was racing and I didn’t know what the heck was going on. Then tonight when I got home I saw on the news there was a meteor at the time I saw the lights!! Scary.

I just looked and I saw a couple eggs rocking
fl.gif

good luck to those awaiting chicks in the next day or two! Im still watching my bator like a hawk trying to see movement or pips, BUT it is only day 20~

Back
Top Bottom