I got run over by grandma!

Her sister ran into/attacked me today at Tractor Supply. Whomped me with her cart in the TOTW aisle, backed up to whack me again - I grabbed her cart and said what the heck are you doing??? Her reply, "Oh, did I bump you?"

rant.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
I shook my head and limped away.

Quote:
lol.png
Yeah, I had to correct my title! I was so rattled by the incident I developed a headache which addled my vision.

Quote:
She didn't know she ran into you? Can you imagine telling your doctor you were run over by a shopping cart?
lol.png

Quote:
lol.png
Yeah, I had to correct my title! I was so rattled by the incident I developed a headache which addled my vision.

I would've been rattled also! I'm just glad it wasn't your grandma!

Quote:
Her mother attacked a Nabisco salesman about 15 years ago at a Safeway where I worked.

Poor guy was minding his own bid-ness on his hands and knees cleaning the bottom shelf in the aisle where his Oreos were going to be displayed.
Great Granny rammed him and sent him sprawling head first full length on to the shelf.

And she raced off she screeched, "Keep your hiney out of the way, ya dumb KID!!"

Quote:
Her mother attacked a Nabisco salesman about 15 years ago at a Safeway where I worked.

Poor guy was minding his own bid-ness on his hands and knees cleaning the bottom shelf in the aisle where his Oreos were going to be displayed.
Great Granny rammed him and sent him sprawling head first full length on to the shelf.

And she raced off she screeched, "Keep your hiney out of the way, ya dumb KID!!"

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom