I got run over by grandma!

gig.gif

that is much better than the ones we have around here....they are going the wrong way in the parking lot as if they were in England (driving on the left hand lanes).
lau.gif

I was in WalMart yesterday and "met" a variety of shoppers. Most were very focused (glazed expressions, determined) but when I was all cheerful and apologetic - "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll move my cart" or "Sorry, I'll get out of your way" - they blinked and softened. I said that even when it wasn't me who was in the way or bumping carts.

There were two people who were not affected by this, however. Creepy. Kinda scary. So i think i know something of what you experienced! Just a touch, nothing quite as dramatic. I hope I don't have to go back to WalMart again before the end of the year!

As a side note, can you believe a Super WalMart was OUT of ornament hooks?!?!?

Last edited:
try shopping in a commisary (military shop) on payday. Its flat out madness!!!! The most dangerous ones are the little old korean ladies, barely 5ft tall. But you better not mess with them , they will cuss you out when you gwt in their way. Good thing i dont understand korean and they dont understand german.

All Walmarts have somebody monitoring the security cameras and will dispatch another when a situation is getting hot. They also have loss prevention people on the job-especially this time of year.

Quote:
Not around here they don't. My sister used to work at a Walmart and the cameras didn't even work!

Just a few weeks ago I was standing in line and watched a guy stash several DVDs in the back of his pants and pulled his coat down over them. I told the cashier and the buzzer went off as he went out the door- said they couldn't do anything about it- because they don't have any rights when it comes down to that. If there is a skirmish in the store or the parking lot city deputies are called in. I can't think of any place of business that has security guards in our local towns.

Back
Top Bottom