I have good news PICS Post #15

Quote:
You pretty much pegged their personalities. However I did catch Woodrow side bouncing into the kitchen.
lol.png
Those two are connected at the hip too.

You'll love this video then. Check out the side hopping at 1:18.
lol.png

Quote:
that would suck!!!

My daughter even touches a cat hair and her face swells up, she can't breath and her eyes pour with water. I have never seen anyone so allergic to cats in my life. We have an outside cat, and she does okay with him, as long as she doesn't pet him. I had to get rid of my house cat that I had for quite a few years when she was born.

I really would like a hairless cat
smile.png
I love those, and I think she would be okay with a hairless one, but for $1000 it will not happen anytime soon.

Quote:
You pretty much pegged their personalities. However I did catch Woodrow side bouncing into the kitchen.
lol.png
Those two are connected at the hip too.

You'll love this video then. Check out the side hopping at 1:18.
lol.png

Yep that was Woodrow!!!! She is so stinkin funny!!!! I posted that vid on FB a while back. I just love it. Are we FB friends?

Debi those kittens are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute I love the tuxido one he reminds me with my beloved Oliver
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

I did not realize that you have a new kitten till now, looks like both of us got new kitten this year
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom