I have no clue.

Sheilaboss

Hatching
Dec 13, 2016
We were foster care for my two grand ducks.. I fell in love with and wouldn't give them back.
Our female passed and now we have a very lonely male. I really don't want another female , but wonder if he would get along with another adult male... we know of a young Swedish drake but I just want to make sure they will be ok together.

You can try it.......Look no touch pen for a few days and then introduce while free ranging.....Find out first if the new Duck can be returned if they are way to aggressive together.....

Sometimes it does not go well.....Other times they are best Buddies....Depends on the Ducks!

Best of luck....

Cheers!

Oh thank you! That's a great idea...to introduce them slowly.
A dear friend just offered one of her drakes...I'm sure if there is a problem she will take him back.

Oh thank you! That's a great idea...to introduce them slowly.
A dear friend just offered one of her drakes...I'm sure if there is a problem she will take him back.
That is fantastic.......I am sure it will work out....At frist they will tie necks and dominate each other....Always one leader....
Have fun things set out during the first introduction loose.....Treats and bowls of water.....

Congrats....

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom