I have to keep my mouth shut and I hate it!!

Quote:
Killin' ya, ain't it.
lau.gif

Seriously, people do that to get a rise out of you.
hugs.gif

My neighbor used to make jokes about eating my ducks and I would just ask him how many boxes of Stove Top his Min-Pin would take.

Quote:
Killin' ya, ain't it.
lau.gif

Seriously, people do that to get a rise out of you.
hugs.gif

My neighbor used to make jokes about eating my ducks and I would just ask him how many boxes of Stove Top his Min-Pin would take.

yuckyuck.gif
It kills me every day where this woman is concerned!!!!

I think your coworker needs to be fed to a Komodo Dragon, jes sayin.

OMG, Terrie that's funny!!!

Unless it's a humungous full grown snake, there's no way it would be able to eat a bunch of chicks...We feed frozens at work too.​

Imo, feeding any live animal to anything is wrong. i wouldnt feed a chick to something anymore than I would feed a mouse to something. i'd keep the chicks/mice/rats/etc as pets instead and get rid of the snake.

sometimes people feel the need for whatever reason to purposely made rude comments and try to upset another person. Sounds like this co-worker was just trying to be a adult bully by saying something she thought would upset you. Best comeback for people like that is something snappy. Like " hey you have any babies my chickens LOVE snake !!" Something like that often shuts them up fast and in most cases they realize not to mess with you any further.
It takes a point with someone like that to make you finally blow up. I know I had someone resently set me off. And let me tell you once you finally knock them down to size it feels rather good. lol.

Also really is there a cat rabbit mix ? I mean how ? Or even why would anyone think about mixing the two...

Back
Top Bottom