I mean I don't dare to break the quarantine maybe I do it 2 days after tomorrow if they haven't hatch yet, I'm a few hours away from the "hatch day" that technically speaking if they don't have internal pip yet they are supposed to either internally pip or if they have they need to pip today, or do both from today to Sunday, I just hope they make it out
Until there is an external pip you can’t harm them by candling
After lockdown I don’t pick them up but I will check for internal pips by placing my candler on the egg where the egg sits
I get 90- 100 % hatch rates
have lost one here and there but not from candling or shrink wrap
Never had a shrink wrap baby

My mom duck yesterday morning got off her nest for a half hour with 6 eggs and all 6 had external pips
I caught a glimpse of a few babies under her wings last night and hopefully today I see if they all hatched
Some people go by the book and get lower rates then I do
I’m a rule breaker but have high success with hatching
If those were my eggs I would be checking to see where they are at

Until there is an external pip you can’t harm them by candling
After lockdown I don’t pick them up but I will check for internal pips by placing my candler on the egg where the egg sits
I get 90- 100 % hatch rates
have lost one here and there but not from candling or shrink wrap
Never had a shrink wrap baby

My mom duck yesterday morning got off her nest for a half hour with 6 eggs and all 6 had external pips
I caught a glimpse of a few babies under her wings last night and hopefully today I see if they all hatched
Some people go by the book and get lower rates then I do
I’m a rule breaker but have high success with hatching
If those were my eggs I would be checking to see where they are at
I just checked 2 of the they seem to be there but going to hatch late some are more advanced than other ther is one that there is almost no veinsin it covers the hole egg and the air sack has a small pip in it and it's moving a bit I hope they hatch soon

I just checked 2 of the they seem to be there but going to hatch late some are more advanced than other ther is one that there is almost no veinsin it covers the hole egg and the air sack has a small pip in it and it's moving a bit I hope they hatch soon
Let’s hope all goes well
Keep us posted

20230617_062311.jpg
this is where they are at I'm not going to open it anymore because I am still hopping they hatch but I'm a few hours from day 29 and still nothing
anyone that could help me letting me now if the are going hatch soon

View attachment 3545185this is where they are at I'm not going to open it anymore because I am still hopping they hatch but I'm a few hours from day 29 and still nothing
anyone that could help me letting me now if the are going hatch soon
I see shadowing along the bottom of the air cell
The air cell has dipped forward
I can’t see a video as it says private but I see the picture
These are signs bsby will start to hatch soon
Be patient and stop worrying about what day it’s on. You incubated much lower then you should have so babies developed slower then normal meaning they need more time
They are on par for the cooler incubation period

I see shadowing along the bottom of the air cell
The air cell has dipped forward
I can’t see a video as it says private but I see the picture
These are signs bsby will start to hatch soon
Be patient and stop worrying about what day it’s on. You incubated much lower then you should have so babies developed slower then normal meaning they need more time
They are on par for the cooler incubation period
that's the video I'm getting my hopes up I won't touch them anymore and let nature do his thing, one of them is wiggling like crazy and stops and after a few minutes or seconds start wiggling again is it training to break the air sack? Yesterday the eggs were quiet all they but not today

that's the video I'm getting my hopes up I won't touch them anymore and let nature do his thing, one of them is wiggling like crazy and stops and after a few minutes or seconds start wiggling again is it training to break the air sack? Yesterday the eggs were quiet all they but not today
24-48 after I first see shadowing along the air cell like that and air cell dipping forward far towards the pointy end I see internal pip
So should be soon
Baby looks great
I wouldn’t lift them up to check them at this point as it can move them from hatch position
I leave my eggs in position with air cell dip facing up and I candle them in place not moving my egg to look for a beak in the air cell

24-48 after I first see shadowing along the air cell like that and air cell dipping forward far towards the pointy end I see internal pip
So should be soon
Baby looks great
I wouldn’t lift them up to check them at this point as it can move them from hatch position
I leave my eggs in position with air cell dip facing up and I candle them in place not moving my egg to look for a beak in the air cell

So should be soon
Baby looks great
The air cell dip is the wide part of the air cell? Should I try to move them again or do I just let them bee until I see external pip and I move them up if they need assistance by any chance I'm trying to not touch them I'm scared that at this point because I'm fiddling with them they won't be able to hatch or that the humidity drop drastically

The air cell dip is the wide part of the air cell? Should I try to move them again or do I just let them bee until I see external pip and I move them up if they need assistance by any chance I'm trying to not touch them I'm scared that at this point because I'm fiddling with them they won't be able to hatch or that the humidity drop drastically
Ti hatch they need the air cell to face the top of the bator
See how my air cells that dip up towards the air cell face up
This is the proper way
Do it now as thry don’t have external pips
The humidity is not going to hurt without external pip

Attachments

• 431977DB-7FFA-4496-8E18-358BB2C8D15F.png
    431977DB-7FFA-4496-8E18-358BB2C8D15F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • A821546C-A95D-41C5-BE06-442445E4E1D1.png
    A821546C-A95D-41C5-BE06-442445E4E1D1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • DBBE6318-2D05-475A-B48F-4F92474C81A2.png
    DBBE6318-2D05-475A-B48F-4F92474C81A2.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Ok I did it as I was doing it really quick I candle them to see the air cell and I saw 2 that externally pip does left as they were because the air cell was facing up the ones that I messed with were position wrong I fixthem humidity dropped to 57 but I closed the air vent for exactly 2 seconds and it went up to 67 fast it was at 72 the humidity but 67 is not out of the parameters temperature 99.5 that did not dropped

Back
Top Bottom