I'm paying close attention to them I think I saw 2 new ones wiggling, I hope I don't have problems my calculations were wrong 28 days is due tomorrow I'm so paranoid because of the initial mistake I made with the temperature being 96.5 that I lost track they have been on lock down for three days with today tomorrow my incubator timer goes to 0 and they are supposed to hatch, temperature been on 99.5 ever since lock down that I noticed the temperature was wrong man I hope they hatch
Don’t worry about the days
That is a general and not a set date
That’s where many make mistakes trying to hatch babies that are not ready and need more time
Your babies will be late with that low of temp But they can hatch just fine and have no issues

Don’t worry about the days
That is a general and not a set date
That’s where many make mistakes trying to hatch babies that are not ready and need more time
Your babies will be late with that low of temp But they can hatch just fine and have no issues
Even if I bump the temperature to 99.5? For quarantine? To make them hatch as is supposed to be the temperature

Even if I bump the temperature to 99.5? For quarantine? To make them hatch as is supposed to be the temperature
It won’t matter for 3.5 weeks they were low temps
Do development was slower
Ducklings take 48-72 hours after internal pip. If you don’t have internal pips yet you still have at least 2 days that’s only if they pip right away

It won’t matter for 3.5 weeks they were low temps
Do development was slower
Ducklings take 48-72 hours after internal pip. If you don’t have internal pips yet you still have at least 2 days that’s only if they pip right away
And how can I tell if I have internal pip? I mean they are wiggling for a while and then stop for a few hours each day the quantity of egg wiggling increases and then stop for a few hours and so on

And how can I tell if I have internal pip? I mean they are wiggling for a while and then stop for a few hours each day the quantity of egg wiggling increases and then stop for a few hours and so on
Some you never even see wiggle
Others you see
Have you candled them ? That’s how you see internal pip
You should see a beak inside
You can candle and video it then download it to YouTube and post link here I can help you figure it out
Or look up videos of internal pip on YouTube then candle yours to look at what you see

theres nothing you can do worrying about internal pip, wiggling, etc .. if you got 'any' live ones at all just focus on hatching them and giving them the best chance .. fiddling with them at pip time reduces their chances, it doesnt help them ..

This is a turkey egg, and even without the video you can see the internal pip/ beak poking up into the air pocket inside the shell. This one drew down and internally pipped early, but hatched out well 💕
That said, if the eggs are wiggling, you should also hear peeping?
I would not personally pull them out of the incubator to check on them. I would leave them to orient themselves to be ready to hatch and do my best to keep the temperature and humidity correct, by keeping the top closed as much as possible at this point-
Just my 0.02$

Attachments

• 0DB93956-2E8A-4DE5-8050-F9712E2461FE.jpeg
    0DB93956-2E8A-4DE5-8050-F9712E2461FE.jpeg
    481.9 KB · Views: 7
Some you never even see wiggle
Others you see
Have you candled them ? That’s how you see internal pip
You should see a beak inside
You can candle and video it then download it to YouTube and post link here I can help you figure it out
Or look up videos of internal pip on YouTube then candle yours to look at what you see
I mean I don't dare to break the quarantine maybe I do it 2 days after tomorrow if they haven't hatch yet, I'm a few hours away from the "hatch day" that technically speaking if they don't have internal pip yet they are supposed to either internally pip or if they have they need to pip today, or do both from today to Sunday, I just hope they make it out

Last edited:
This is a turkey egg, and even without the video you can see the internal pip/ beak poking up into the air pocket inside the shell. This one drew down and internally pipped early, but hatched out well 💕
That said, if the eggs are wiggling, you should also hear peeping?
I would not personally pull them out of the incubator to check on them. I would leave them to orient themselves to be ready to hatch and do my best to keep the temperature and humidity correct, by keeping the top closed as much as possible at this point-
Just my 0.02$
I haven't pull any of them out I don't want to have less of a chances of having a somewhat hatch rate because I already screwed up with the temperature at 96.5 but I'm a few hours from the incubator counter to go to 00( hatch day ) i still I don't see any external pip I just hope that I start to see external pip soon once the counter hit 00 and from today to 3 days I start seeing the all hatch at least

Back
Top Bottom